In the mist of Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic, are you working from home with your little ones around for the next few weeks? With current social distancing, schools closed, and some parents having to work from home aka teleworking, here are tips to work from home with kids are around during this Coronavirus outbreak.
Having previously being able to work from home twice a week and work in the office in the same week has been my norm for the most part until now. With the current health scare, I am currently working from home fully with both kids at home. working fully from home and having the kids around is not the easiest thing at the moment and I bet I am not the only going through this challenge. It is difficult trying to balance the demand from work and home life while the anxiety of coronavirus lingers on. On the other hand, it is hard for kids to understand that their parents are Camiseta Arsenal FC at home working and might not always have 100% devotion to them can be hard. This is where the mom guilt set in. So for those this current situation is their new normal, I have come up with some tips to work from home with kids around during the current Coronavirus outbreak and beyond.
5 tips To work From home With kids Around
1. designate a work space:If you don’t have an office space at home, find a space within the home for work. This space does not have to be Pinterest perfect. It can simply be a desk, chair and laptop. For me, I love working in the comfort of my bedroom with some light instrumental music such as Kenny G, Michael Bolton or Yanni. You don’t want to work when your kids are running around you or jumping off you.
2. create a work schedule:It is easy to loose track when working from home; so it is very important to create a work schedule and schedule for the kids. We currently have a schedule for Nolan from wakeup, breakfast to study and playtime. having him a similar schedule like he was at school makes thing a lot easier. I will be sharing what his current schedule looks like on my Instagram Story. It is ok to let the kids watch Camiseta Tigres UANL a little more TV than usual (be flexible). They are some education show they can watch which I will share on my next post on Thursday. For me, I notice, I strive better with schedule and so does my kids.
3. wake up and work early hours:If you work permits, you can start you task very early so that you will be able to get things done before the kids wake up. also utilize nap time to pump out a lot of work.
4. have a conversation about your work with your kids and communicate with your work:You want to be clear to your kids because you don’t want them to be confused why you are home and don’t want to spend all day with them. The first day working from home with the kids was yesterday and it felt like the Camiseta Selección de fútbol de Ghana longest day ever. even Nolan was wondering why I was working when I explained the current situation to him. This is not the easiest time, but together we can do this! This definitely can’t apply to babies. hence Nova continues with her daily schedule with assistance. Also, give you manager a heads up if you need to take break to attend to your child. This is all a learning experience for all and communication goes a long way.
5. Take a break:When it’s time for break, please take a BREAK. I can be a workaholic. There’s a pressure to overdo when working from home. sometimes when I am caught up in a specific task, I want to complete it before hoping to something else, but with a schedule, I utilize my break to make lunch and spend some time with the family. This is a great them to go for a work if the weather is good or play some board games. Nolan is enjoying playing guess who and connect Four. I will be sharing more activities to do with the kids in my next post.
You may also enjoy:
Fun spring dresses To buy Now
How to dress comfortably This Thanksgiving Holiday
The most coveted summer dress to wear …
5 exciting things To do for Your Miami …
Get in the know.
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
Thank you for subscribing!
Leave a Reply